Short Sale Marketing
Market them right to attract the right buyers
- We pride ourselves by providing accurate and realistic listing price on all the properties we sell. Our listing prices are based on Comparative Market Analysis. Accurate pricing tends to attract serious and motivated buyers.
- Some agents list their properties at a ridiculously low prices with no chance of getting the short sale approved by the bank. We don't play that game.
- We aggressively market all our listings. We don't just put them on the MLS. We make sure our listings get published in all major real estate websites. We always seek new ways to attract more buyers. If you have new ideas, please let us know. We are always welcome your suggestions and feedbacks.
- Among home buyers and buyers’ agents it is assumed that short sales often take much longer to complete than a regular sale. This is because, as seller and agent, we are negotiating not only with a buyer but also with the lien holder(s) who have a loan or loans on your property. In order to sell a home through the short sale process, it has to be the best priced home in the area. If your home is not the best priced home in the area based upon features, size, age and other factors, then potential buyers will simply shop for a home that can close within about thirty days after their offer is accepted. If your home is priced aggressively or is a unique value based on its features and benefits, it will attract buyers who are willing to wait, often several months, through the short sale process.
- We have studied why other short sale attempts failed. They are often caused by missing documents and miscommunication to the banks and lien holders. We automated and computerized our work flow and have an extensive checklist to ensure your case in handle timely and correctly.